POMPANO BEACH, FL (POP America) -- Officials believe two little boys who thought it was fun to set cockroaches on fire are to blame for burning down their grandparents' home. Fire investigators say the eight and ten-year-old boys were sleeping over at the house in Pompano Beach when they used rubbing alcohol and a lighter to ignite several cockroaches they found in their bedroom. A spark apparently flew onto the bed and within minutes, flames had engulfed the room. Everyone got out okay, but the house was a total loss. Officials say it's one of the most bizarre house fires they've ever seen. The Red Cross has placed the family at a hotel while the boys will have to attend a fire-starter prevention and education program.